• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? If he’s not going to play first tesm
Football it’s his choice

I meant Hazard mate.

But with regards Zooms, Chelsea have Luiz and Cahill both leaving this summer, currently. Ok Cahill doesnt play, but Luiz does.

I think it he says he wants to chelsea wont stand in his way as a thank you.. think roman basically said this? Or am i making that up

Yeah but the 100m+ wont be winning them games if they cant replace him.

I meant Hazard mate.

But with regards Zooms, Chelsea have Luiz and Cahill both leaving this summer, currently. Ok Cahill doesnt play, but Luiz does.

Yeah but the 100m+ wont be winning them games if they cant replace him.

Ohhh sorry pal! I think zouma if he’s not going to play will want to sign, they’ve loaned him out last few seasons but again they’ve got about 4 teams of players loaned out lol lol lol

Hazard playing boss yesterday has given us false hope for Sunday, he'll probably have one of his not arsed games though..

Wouldn't suprise me if Chelsea take the lead, again to give us false hope!

Hazard playing boss yesterday has given us false hope for Sunday, he'll probably have one of his not arsed games though..

Wouldn't suprise me if Chelsea take the lead, again to give us false hope!

....Chelsea demonstrated they are fragile against us, the only hope I have is Demba Ba revisited. Sadly, I think it will be a comfortable win for the Reds and I see City dropping points at Palace. I fear this will be the weekend the Reds will forge ahead.

I so hope i’m wrong but i’ve thought for a while that Palace away will be where City falter (Palace won at City earlier this season).

....Chelsea demonstrated they are fragile against us, the only hope I have is Demba Ba revisited. Sadly, I think it will be a comfortable win for the Reds and I see City dropping points at Palace. I fear this will be the weekend the Reds will forge ahead.

I so hope i’m wrong but i’ve thought for a while that Palace away will be where City falter (Palace won at City earlier this season).
Isn't Roy Hodgson still getting paid off by Liverpool as well ?

Would be typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back