• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona, his one man effort to drag us back into the semi against utd, the entire world cup, countless games for city. You don't play in his style if pressure cripples you
Agree he did cope well consistently with pressure through the World Cup and this was also a very welcome attitude to his performances
John Stones plans to spend part of his holidays watching reruns of each of England’s World Cup games to make sure he returns to Manchester City an even better player.

Dropping Higuain. Hazard up front.

Either a master stroke or its opposite.

Klopp looked like he was preparing all week for Higuain.

Hmmmm.

I don't think it ever works when Chelsea try this thing of playing no striker. So Liverpool 2 or 3-0, probably get an early goal or two to calm the nerves aswell

Dropping Higuain. Hazard up front.

Either a master stroke or its opposite.

Klopp looked like he was preparing all week for Higuain.

Hmmmm.
Three speed machines up front. Hopefully keeps Liverpool full backs pegged back deeper. Look to exploit the weaknesses of the centre halves with pace. I like it a lot.

I don't think it ever works when Chelsea try this thing of playing no striker. So Liverpool 2 or 3-0, probably get an early goal or two to calm the nerves aswell

This will be very intersting if it's still level at HT. Liverpool will begin the self doubt given what Chelsea did a few seasons back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back