• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting a striker on would play right into the RS's hands - they are getting pulled out of position and with better running from Willian or Hudson-Odoi they would create more. If there was going to be a change then Barkley for Jorginho would be the one to make, tell him to make runs into the box whenever he can.
Better running is the problem there. They don't look capable.

Wait until 55, determine the best move there. I'd say get Giroud on as it keeps two quick men out wide and pushes the full backs back.

Then Ross for Loftus shortly after for the fresh legs and possibility that he's up for putting a dent in their title bid.

Is it just me who thinks he doesn’t blow his nose on the player. Think it just looks bad.

He takes a couple of steps forward mate and bends down towards the player on the floor, he could have easily just turned to his right and done it where no one was around, or just done it on the spot where he was standing. He knew what he was doing.

I thought Sarri and the work ethic he put into Napoli would do wonders at Chelsea but they're so toothless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back