Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
United spent 100 million for this Anthony guy, its just insane kind of money being thrown for average players, similar with Arsenal and Pepe.

I mean what the hell happened with actually scouting someone first before wasting so much money
Presumably he was a Ten Hag request. Paid at least as twice as much as he's worth as a result. Bit of a Koeman / Sigurdsson situation, breaking the bank to please a manager.

With the Kane money burning a hole in Spurs pocket Richy is going to have to show something soon or he will be summarily replaced.
Go yer Spurs!

For a second there I thought he got the assist for the goal, only to see it deflect off of a united player.

Absolutely unreal stadium that Spurs one. Our location is obviously miles better, but nothing in the UK comes anywhere near to the interior and facilities of this one here. I guess that's what a billion quid buys you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back