• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Well in Moysie up there with wigan and Shrewsbury Town that result.
I think West Ham fans are realising there's a limit to where Moyes will take you. I've defended Moyes with regards to the fact, I think he did the best with the squad he had at least in the league. However other than, when we go to the final against Chelsea, we were poor in cup competitions. Some of the games we lost in cup competitions were appalling, Oldham at home, Brentford, Reading at home and a few others. I still think he could of done better at Everton.

I think West Ham fans are realising there's a limit to where Moyes will take you. I've defended Moyes with regards to the fact, I think he did the best with the squad he had at least in the league. However other than, when we go to the final against Chelsea, we were poor in cup competitions. Some of the games we lost in cup competitions were appalling, Oldham at home, Brentford, Reading at home and a few others. I still think he could of done better at Everton.
😂😂 few bevvies?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back