• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Just out of interest who do most of us want to win tonight Spurs or City ?
City go out,it gives them more chance of concentrating on the premier league and enhances our slender chances of winning the fa cup.
City win and I would have more hope of them stopping the RS from winning everything should they meet in the latter stages, with Arsenal out,I can't see anyone stopping them .
Catch 22 isn't it?

City go out,it gives them more chance of concentrating on the premier league and enhances our slender chances of winning the fa cup.
City win and I would have more hope of them stopping the RS from winning everything should they meet in the latter stages, with Arsenal out,I can't see anyone stopping them .
Catch 22 isn't it?

City. Spurs will be Spurs if they end up playing that lot at some point.

Catch 22 isn't it?

Tough one.

But it won't be Citys priority over Champions league or the prem, I would rather them beat them to the title than fa cup.

City prioritse it all, they have the squad and quality. If I thought for a minute Spurs would beat that lot, then i'd say them. But City for me. Dont want them winning anythhig in his last season.

Catch 22 isn't it?
Spurs because I don't want to see Richarlison looking unhappy

William Hill doing their epic odds on Phil Foden to have a shot on target at WHL tonight. Even money from 2/5. Ten pound max. Looks a cert if he plays.

….i’m a mug for those but they’re often too good to be true. Missed that one even though I’m on the site looking at horses every hour but would’ve played it.

Edit; looks a winner already.

Looked like that would’ve rolled in possibly without him touching it but I suppose he had to make sure with Vicario close to it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back