Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they changed the format of the Europa League?

Looking ata the fixtures and can't see any of the English clubs.

Yeah they did it last season, it includes the conference league.

The incentive for winning the group is you advance to the last 16, should you drop down from the Champions League or Europa League you face a runner up from the competition you're dropping into.

Liverpool, Brighton and Villa all won their groups so get a "bye", and will be away first in the R16 games.

Suspect pulled a sickie. He's got a history of trying to duck awkward press conferences.

Remember he tried to avoid doing any for England after Iceland put them out. "I've resigned, why should I have to talk to the press?!"
Probably done 1000 or so Pressers. He didn’t want to do the post Iceland game one but he did it and he is missing todays. That’s some history of trying to duck awkward press conferences.

Suspect pulled a sickie. He's got a history of trying to duck awkward press conferences.

Remember he tried to avoid doing any for England after Iceland put them out. "I've resigned, why should I have to talk to the press?!"
Sky now reporting that Ray Lewington stated that Roy is "OK". Seems he will have a good few days off soon anyway

So 3 then, even if you count the one he did (Iceland). Out of more than 1000. You might call it a history (I wouldn’t) but that would be stretching a point to infinity.

I would, yeah. 3 different clubs.

You can be nice to 1000s of people, but assault 3 and you have a history of assault lol

There's probably more, I've not followed his career at all his clubs - today's news reminded me of England (my national team), and Liverpool (a team in my city) so yeah, hence my comment about his history.

I would, yeah. 3 different clubs.

You can be nice to 1000s of people, but assault 3 and you have a history of assault lol

There's probably more, I've not followed his career at all his clubs - today's news reminded me of England (my national team), and Liverpool (a team in my city) so yeah, hence my comment about his history.
🤣 I might as well say I have a history of eating food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back