Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
From last night, Levski Sofia vs Frankfurt. It was expected that Eintracht will utterly dominate the Bulgarian outfit but they were extremely ordinary all things considered and should've lost, but for a shocking miss or two during the game.

Equaliser in just about the last minute was a proper banger though, a slight sound warning:

Trapp's stupid face as the goal went in was priceless too.

Apparently, it's the biggest night for Bulgarian football in decades. A draw at home to Frankfurt!

I'd imagine Frankfurt get the job done back in Germany.

Apparently, it's the biggest night for Bulgarian football in decades. A draw at home to Frankfurt!

I'd imagine Frankfurt get the job done back in Germany.
Not really, biggest for Levski in the last decade because of proper Everton running of the club for sure, but we (as they are my local team after all lol ) were in the quarters of the EL in 2007, reached the group stages of the CL, Ludogorets were in the CL recently too. Gulf in quality because of money though, sadly, to go with the local level corruption.

Frankfurt were expected to absolutely dominate but were painfully ordinary (I dislike the knobs from last season where they rolled over for everyone for about 10 games straight, costing Schalke even more, ffs) so I honestly can see Levski snatching it there as well. By the time of the return fixture SGE might not even have their striker so...

Obviously still underdogs and all, but they're not some monstrous team here and didn't dominate the game at all - Levski minced an open goal shot and a few other chances, Eintracht had 1 serious chance and scored it.

Corrupt as fook that Celta goal getting chalked off.

Good to know the big club BS isn't just an English thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back