Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I’m wanting a Burnley win to keep Bournemouth handy to us and catchable, then the next minute thinking I want a Bournemouth win to make sure Burnley stay down there and get no confidence. Sake.

The joys of the modern evertonian, cheers Bill and Moshiri.

So tired of this….

Crazy 60 secs in the SPL

Soft Celtic penalty awarded
Penalty missed
30 seconds later Celtic player sent off for kicking Hearts player in face after VAR intervention, changing yellow to red 😄

Think I’m wanting a Burnley win to keep Bournemouth handy to us and catchable, then the next minute thinking I want a Bournemouth win to make sure Burnley stay down there and get no confidence. Sake.

So tired of this….

Can't really lose either way which is better than most games.

So tired of this….
Burnley win for me. Keep Bournemouth fighting for points. They play Luton twice in the weeks ahead and would be better if they beat Luton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back