Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenerbache, in protest at the Turkish FA for its (what they considered to be incredibly weak) response to Trabzonspor fans attacking Fener players in a game last month, put out their under 19s for the 2023 Turkish Super Cup final against Galatasaray tonight.

The game was initially set to be played in Saudi in December but was cancelled at the last minute as Saudi would not allow the teams to display anything related to Atatürk on the teams' shirts.

After 1 minute, following a goal for Gala by Icardi, the Fener coach ordered his players off the field to forfeit the game.

They were threatened with a two-year ban from the Cup if they failed to field a side for the final.

Fenerbache, in protest at the Turkish FA for its (what they considered to be incredibly weak) response to Trabzonspor fans attacking Fener players in a game last month, put out their under 19s for the 2023 Turkish Super Cup final against Galatasaray tonight.

The game was initially set to be played in Saudi in December but was cancelled at the last minute as Saudi would not allow the teams to display anything related to Atatürk on the teams' shirts.

After 1 minute, following a goal for Gala by Icardi, the Fener coach ordered his players off the field to forfeit the game.

They were threatened with a two-year ban from the Cup if they failed to field a side for the final.

Brilliant, good for him and all of them. Shame he didn't curl a big nasty plop out on the centre spot to seal the deal. About time someone held the game in the same contempt as the so called authorities that pretend to run it.

Oh look, Americas best player coming on in the 80th minute for the worst team in the league.

@TheBigIguana
It took a minute to figure out who you were even on about because Pulisic scored a worldie and I don’t care enough to watch Bournemouth even if Adams is playing. Reyna though. Not really worried about it tbh, he’s good for the national team and I’ve seen my national team lift a trophy.

It took a minute to figure out who you were even on about because Pulisic scored a worldie and I don’t care enough to watch Bournemouth even if Adams is playing. Reyna though. Not really worried about it tbh, he’s good for the national team and I’ve seen my national team lift a trophy.
Nice mate, was it some kind of World Series in which only America played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back