Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better that they should have gotten stuck in the FFP system designed to keep clubs down. After all it should only be United and Liverpool allowed to spend insane amounts of money.

Amazes me to hear Evertonians repeating Kopite media lines about how outrageous it is that city can spend on players when Liverpool and United pay far bigger transfer fees regularly.

But of course that is money they have accumulated through years of corruption, creating rules to keep other clubs down, media bias and bent referees keeping them at the top and not someone pumping their own money in.

Far healthier for the game.

You're the one piying City Vs Mordor and Utd, for some reason - im not sure why.

For me they are all as bad as each other.

Feels like PSG under Enrique have a great chance now.

I can see them having too much for Dortmund and Carlo will probably see off Bayern over two legs.

You’d never count out Carlo and Real Madrid in a one off final but just got a feeling it might be PSG’s year the one time they’re going completely under the radar.
Good chance that, but they had a Big slice of luck against Barca with the red card and the subsequent Catalan melt down.

They still seem a bit fragile to me - Dortmund can exploit that.

Can never rule out real or Carlo - fella is a football giant.

You're the one piying City Vs Mordor and Utd, for some reason - im not sure why.

For me they are all as bad as each other.
Because the whole “115 charges” nonsense is there to please the Kopites and United fans in the media and make them feel better about all the money they have wasted on crap players and the fact they haven’t won anything

City are miles ahead of everyone because they are exceptionally well run, not because they have spent the most.

Is jude bellingham over rated?

No but it’s the Lampard Gerrard problem for England again in my view. Bellingham is great when he has Modric or Kroos making the play behind him and he can arrive late in the box and get on the end of things for goals and assists. We just don’t value this player for England. If an England manager had been brave enough to play Scholes and Carrick deep, one of Gerrard or Lampard attacking mid, and drop Owen for Rooney as lone striker we would have won a lot more. Instead none were brave enough to go away from 442 with Lampard Gerrard in the middle.

Southgate will do the same, Foden Bellingham Kane Palmer Saka all falling over themselves to be in the number 10 spot and we won’t have anyone actually getting the ball off the defence and dictating play. We haven’t had that midfielder since Scholes and Carrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back