Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that, fixture date change so they knew what they had or didnt have to do to stay up.
I thought both fixtures were on the Thursday before the FA Cup final but the Coventry vs Bristol City game had a delayed kick off or was it a floodlight failure that meant they finished 10 minutes after the Everton vs Sunderland game.
Jimmy Hill saw that our 2-0 victory meant both Coventry and Bristol could now stay up if their match score remained the same so he announced it over the tannoy and put it on the scoreboard as the game was going on.
They played out the final 10 minutes in a manner akin to West Germany and Austria in the 1982 World Cup.

I thought both fixtures were on the Thursday before the FA Cup final but the Coventry vs Bristol City game had a delayed kick off or was it a floodlight failure that meant they finished 10 minutes after the Everton vs Sunderland game.
Jimmy Hill saw that our 2-0 victory meant both Coventry and Bristol could now stay up if their match score remained the same so he announced it over the tannoy and put it on the scoreboard as the game was going on.
They played out the final 10 minutes in a manner akin to West Germany and Austria in the 1982 World Cup.
Correct mate, my mistake. Remember it wasnt a Saturday game, that confused me🙈

I know it's not going to happen but, imo, Emery should be manager of the year. It'll go to one of the 3 douches for the title but Villa have been insane since he arrived last year.
If anyone outside the sky 6 gets champions league at the expense of 3 of them, their manager should win it by default. It’s a rigged game and they’re still beating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back