Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best Situation would be Final day, you guys are safe and you come to London for a day out and let us win for the league.

Celebrate with us.

Then I woke up :drunk:
I do want arsenal to win it. Think they've played some great stuff this season and the way city played aylt goodison left a sour taste in my mouth. Mainly the diving by grealish in particular

If we don't win it this year then I don't know when we will, We've been unbelievable last 2 seasons yet still lose out to a City who haven't been at their best last 2 years

The best Situation would be Final day, you guys are safe and you come to London for a day out and let us win for the league.

Celebrate with us.

Then I woke up :drunk:
If we're safe you'll get the three points you need (it's pretty much a given anyway). Not sure we'd have the intensity for a 90 minute back to the wall job if there's nothing on the line. Rather yous than either of the other two so perfectly fine with that scenario.

Stomach still in knots, fluffy poos akimbo, fingers down to bone. Just got this feeling today isn't the day y'know.

Great results so far with that lot messing up again and Leeds getting a pasting last night. Can relax now and hope Arsenal can go on to win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back