• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Ipswich by far and away deserve promotion, if they hadn’t have been so sloppy to let Hull back in 3 times on Saturday they’d have wrapped it up tonight. It’ll be a party atmosphere at Portman Rd on Saturday, if they score early that’ll be that, the crowd will get them over the line

I am made up for Ipswich and there fans you could feel there pain in that match proper fans not the sort taking selvies and waving at cameras
I would say that they sold there allocation so I am not knocking them but if that was Everton we would have had at least 10 thousand there tonight in all them empty seats.
My last trip to Ipswich was on a dry train with six cans strapped to my legs, I remember a woman in front of me having her bag searched before she got on the train while I was walking behind her like the tinman.

Kinda embarrassing how much the atmosphere at Premier League matches gets hyped up, this Dortmund crowd is on a different level altogether in terms of noise
Most of the Bundesliga grounds are. Atmosphere at premier league grounds don't compare at all to the ones in Germany. Being able to stand up at games helps though

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back