Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were Palace fantastic or did United allow them to look that good?

The latter I think although Olise is some player. Think he will be at Arsenal next season.

Don't like Eze showboating though.

No, agreed. Anything less than a 2 or 3 goal win would have been disappointing. Even United fans were expecting it.
I was only responding to the “too good to be playing at Selhurst Park” baloney. How good are you allowed to be exactly?🤣

Not baloney really is it. Happens year in year out unfortunately for the majority of clubs. Esp olise. He wont be playing at selhurst park every other week coz he's to good to be there. We'll prob have the same with branthwaite.

Branthwaite would be bonkers to even consider going to United

Under ten hag 100%. I can see him gone before they play arsenal next.
Almost every game i see united under him teams just walk through their midfield. Feel a bit for their defenders even though they are a bit crap. But they get zero protection.

No guarentee any signing will work. I dont really see what you're getting arsey about. Footballs history is littered with good players being to good for clubs a certain size and being bought.
Whose getting arsey? I’m Palace mate, I have a great evening watching us bang four in and someone who watched the snooker comes on and tells me some players are too good to play for us. Meh.

Whose getting arsey? I’m Palace mate, I have a great evening watching us bang four in and someone who watched the snooker comes on and tells me some players are too good to play for us. Meh.

Oh so its the palace thing. Well unfortunately fella its the way it is. We've had it. Rooney, stones, probably now brantthwaite. The Everton forum this season is everytime branthwaite plays well is comments enjoy him while we can.
Nice 4-0 win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back