Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

That late goal means they pass Benfica for longest unbeaten record, Bochum, Augsburg, Kaiserslautern and Atalanta stand in their way of completing a 53 match unbeaten season and a treble
It seems like that unbeaten title is as important as the 3 trophies to them the way they have been the last few games as champions and particularly this game tonight.

Funnily enough, I think Dortmund will be secretly pleased about last night's result. They were underdogs no matter who they faced, but I think they'll be less inhibited against Madrid as the fear of losing to Bayern in another big match is off the table. Madrid are odds-on, but that's a free hit for BVB who will go in with nothing to lose and the popular support.
I think so.
Be a bit like us getting to a cup final and playing City or Arsenal instead of the rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back