Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completing a journey that started for me in 1964 today. First Cup Final I ever saw. On the old black & white television and 2 1/2 years before I finally got to a live game. I was for PNE that day and despite 800 odd games since, never got to Deepdale. Until today.No sign of Kelly, Holden, Spavin, Dawson or young Howard but should be a good game vPlymouth Argyle. Nice stadium too.
Sorry to hear Roy been taken ill. Poor bloke needs to retire and enjoy his football from his armchair

You wouldn't think that our play has been decent from the comments of the majority on here.
No but I can understand that as one point from four where three were good fixtures is terrible.

I think we played well though except Villa away, I just think the board let us down again by not bringing in a striker until right at the end of the window when we’d already lost two home games we dominated but couldn’t score.

RS are winning the title this season, City might have the best goalscorer on the planet but they don't have enough other goalscorers like the RS, plus no team in history has won it 4 years running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back