Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous late boost for us there at Spurs.

Whisper it: but that was one of the most important goals Richarlison ever scored in the interests of Everton.

It's not been properly time kept now. They're still making up the added time as they go along. How can you have completely different games having 12mins added time each for example.

It's just there now to manufacture drama. It's working.

Meh, don't agree. It's way better than before, makes up for all the endless time wasting and down time that happens every match.

I mean goal celebrations literally take 2+ minutes and sometimes even longer if VAR is being used.

Meh, don't agree. It's way better than before, makes up for all the endless time wasting and down time that happens every match.

I mean goal celebrations literally take 2+ minutes sometimes and sometimes even longer if VAR is being used.

It's part of the game though always has been (and VAR can get in the bin if that's the reason to add an additional 5mins)

If you want proper time keeping and how long the ball is in play...stop the clock and board off the pitch like 5 a side. It's never been an issue until now.

You've 90mins to figure out how to win a game. The game includes fouls, throw ins and corners.

Stoppages are just that, when it comes to an enforced pause in the game to then add on at the end.

He’s like Deulofeu, except f ugly and no end product
Saw something about assists for Deulofeu on sky website earlier, he holds a joint record with Muzzy Izzet, Mo Salah (today) and an other for seven consecutive assists in 5 consecutive away games (iirc) GD was 2015, so that means for Everton right? I'm trying to remember any of them let alone who the scorer was (Guessing Lukaku).

Saw something about assists for Deulofeu on sky website earlier, he holds a joint record with Muzzy Izzet, Mo Salah (today) and an other for seven consecutive assists in 5 consecutive away games (iirc) GD was 2015, so that means for Everton right? I'm trying to remember any of them let alone who the scorer was (Guessing Lukaku).
He was a great talent our Geri, just couldn’t get fit enough for full 90s at premier league pace. Sound like he found his place in Serie A last season though where the games a bit slower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back