Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s why I think we stay up without final day battles this season and they’ll have to fight the three new teams. Beto and Danjuma add much needed goals and the rest of our play has been decent apart from Villa game.
Too right mate, hopefully Beto stays fit got willing. If we can get a decent creative midfielder that would be perfect. Ever since Lukaku left, we have struggled, remember inn the league cup semi at home, when in a minute we got back in front just like that. That's what we have been missing, the amount of games we've lost points in, when we have missed simple chances has cost us. Had we focused on get a striker we wouldn't be in this mess. It's a simple game made complicated. I remember when we draw against Chelsea at home under Fat Sam, I was thinking with Costa the previous season they destroyed us, when we were playing better. Without Costa it was easy for us to contain them and they nearly let Keane score in the last minute. You saw in the derby at GP, neither side scored when both sides should of scored at least 2. Just imagine how relaxed, Arsenal players would be now, if they had to play against Maupay tomorrow.

Funny how their reckless spending never gets mentioned as much as ours did and still does.

It gets mentioned literally all the time. Article out just this week about "net spend" and they're miles clear at the top of the chart. Unreal they seem to think the Glazers don't spend, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back