Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETH is going to get found out this season
Gets loads of credit for dealing with squad issues, of which he’s had a lot. But they veer from strong to full of holes alarmingly. Clearly clever, knowledgable and has tried to instill standards, but you need some huge charisma and character for that job. The main issue is everyone who’s watched football over the last 25 years think they know what United should look like, and he hasn’t a hope of making them look like that no matter what he does.

Gets loads of credit for dealing with squad issues, of which he’s had a lot. But they veer from strong to full of holes alarmingly. Clearly clever, knowledgable and has tried to instill standards, but you need some huge charisma and character for that job. The main issue is everyone who’s watched football over the last 25 years think they know what United should look like, and he hasn’t a hope of making them look like that no matter what he does.

I think he done a pretty decent job last season but it wasn’t anything special. He has now spent £327m. You have to be close to pushing for the league with that outlay. As it stands, I don’t think you can guarantee they finish top 4. His stance on Greenwood was weird and mirrored his backing of Overmars at Ajax, and the fact that he blames referees constantly is just tiresome. He literally had the audacity to claim the pen Wolves was robbed of, wasn’t a pen. Just boring. Be honest and say “yer we got lucky there.” The next week he is crying about a non existent offside against Arsenal. He is a tedious dullard

For some reason, someone has got a union Jack in the crowd with "Run The Hazard" on it, which I guess is an example of Japanese people using English because they think it sounds cool but they don't actually realise that the words don't normally go together

Like when you see shirts in department stores over there with stuff like this on it lol

4136322_0

For some reason, someone has got a union Jack in the crowd with "Run The Hazard" on it, which I guess is an example of Japanese people using English because they think it sounds cool but they don't actually realise that the words don't normally go together

Like when you see shirts in department stores over there with stuff like this on it lol

4136322_0
You see that kind of thing in Spain toolol

Richarlison back on the bench for spurs. 777 would win everyone’s hearts if they booted kenwright and brought richy home in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back