Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pound for pound, are Spurs bigger bottle jobs than us?

Don’t get me wrong, Spurs are a much better team, and have performed way better than us in recent years, but when you compare what you’d expect them to achieve, to what they have, they’re a pretty pathetic club.

It’s pretty mental when you think about the amount of times they’ve grasped defeat or poor results from the jaws of victory.

Don’t get me wrong, Spurs are a much better team, and have performed way better than us in recent years, but when you compare what you’d expect them to achieve, to what they have, they’re a pretty pathetic club.

It’s pretty mental when you think about the amount of times they’ve grasped defeat or poor results from the jaws of victory.
No. I think on the whole Spurs have overachieved, and then failed to maintain the standards they’ve set for themselves.

We’ve spent like Champions and performed like Championship year after year, and have point blank refused to capitalise on any bit of luck or momentum that comes our way.

Thats why they never win anything, they don't have a winning mentality.

Reminds me of a game at Goodison vs Spurs under Walter Smith. Spurs had ten men and we were just utterly clueless.

Spurs: the London Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back