Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll be crying for months about this game. But TBH they were absolutely ripped into by the ref hahahahaha

The irony won’t be lost on them that similar treatment happens on the regular for any team outside of the top 4/6

Although that offside does look to be potentially the worst VAR call in its lifetime

LOL
The standard of refereeing and lack of common sense officiating is scary in the Premier League.

I always thought that Matip never got the credit he deserved. Been a regular starter for them when they have been competitive and quietly gone about his business.

Deserves his headlines tonight. I'll certainly be raising a glass.

Wasn’t it Curtis Jones that was ridiculously lucky last season not to be sent off in a Carabao Cup game; for an absolutely horrific lunge on a player? Almost snapped the poor lad in half from memory.
Fabinho should have been sent off for a terrible foul on Ferguson ( I think) in the FA Cup against Brighton.

Redknapp and Neville defending Jones.

“There was no intent there”. “He didn’t mean to hurt him”. “He touched the ball”.

Every single one of these excuses is totally and utterly irrelevant according to the laws of the game in determining whether it should have been a red card. How do these pundits get away with spouting such irrelevant nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back