Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
no complaints over the red cards, that offsides a stinker. ho ho ho.

rumour over on crackpot.com is the var line drawer person was off having a slash.

no complaints over the red cards, that offsides a stinker. ho ho ho.

rumour over on crackpot.com is the var line drawer person was off having a slash.
Jota's first yellow was not a yellow, any day of the week. I'd be annoyed with that decision, but throwing himself in for the second was a brain fart.

Why do that when you've just been yellowed? The RS can't moan about that because of the stupidity of the second yellow, regardless of the first.

Jota's first yellow was not a yellow, any day of the week. I'd be annoyed with that decision, but throwing himself in for the second was a brain fart.

Why do that when you've just been yellowed? The RS can't moan about that because of the stupidity of the second yellow, regardless of the first.
The first booking was surely because of 3 fouls by Jota in quick succession

Ajax match abandoned after the oppo keeper got clattered. Fingers crossed he recovers.
Regained his consciousness and generally seems to do a lot better. And indeed fingers crossed he fully recovers, but it certainly did happen to the biggest lunatic and most dangerous player/goalkeeper in the Dutch leagues.

I absolutely despise him as a player, but yeah, don't want to see him seriously harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back