Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question, did Mason Mount actually touch that ball 2nd half? Is there anywhere to check how many touches a player has had?
Still early days but I'm not convinced it was the best decision from him to go there. He seems unsuited to a patient, possession style. Would've been better off going to Bayern or Liverpool who were also after him apparently. He strikes me as more of a "German" type of player, i.e. high pressing and quick counters and stuff like that,

Still early days but I'm not convinced it was the best decision from him to go there. He seems unsuited to a patient, possession style. Would've been better off going to Bayern or Liverpool who were also after him apparently. He strikes me as more of a "German" type of player, i.e. high pressing and quick counters and stuff like that,

Yeah mate the rs were in talks with him for months.

This is the bit that consistently blows my mind. For VAR to fulfil its actual purpose, it should be limited to 30-60 secs for a decision. If you can’t see anything obvious in that time to reverse the on-field decision then leave as is. It wasn’t designed to spend 4-5 mins looking for an offside pube.
Do footballers have pubes these days?

Lol Australia pull out of the running for the 2034 World Cup, leaving only Saudi as bidders and now guaranteed hosts. No doubt Saudi has guaranteed Australia billions in investment for heir support. How can a World Cup be held in Saudi ffs, incredible.

Lol Australia pull out of the running for the 2034 World Cup, leaving only Saudi as bidders and now guaranteed hosts. No doubt Saudi has guaranteed Australia billions in investment for heir support. How can a World Cup be held in Saudi ffs, incredible.
Another winter World Cup then, and another 5 mega stadiums to be thrown up with near slave labour, only to be ghost stadiums as soon as the WC ends.

European Super League matches will be held in those stadiums, no doubt.

For fluff sake, any wonder why so many English talents fizzle out due to the pressure when a twenty-year old is being questioned as 'Best Ever? or 'Since Gazza?'

He's a young lad and the press need to give him support rather than putting it all on his shoulders.

For fluff sake, any wonder why so many English talents fizzle out due to the pressure when a twenty-year old is being questioned as 'Best Ever? or 'Since Gazza?'

He's a young lad and the press need to give him support rather than putting it all on his shoulders.
Not even as talanted as wazza at same age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back