Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Looking at the results from the other games tonight Albania qualified from a group that Poland should have comfortably got through on but have gone out leaving Moldova with a chance to qualify if they beat the Czechs, Kazakhstan could well qualify if they beat Slovenia in their final game and Ukraine could end Italy’s reign as holders if they beat them in Germany on Monday

Even looking at the others groups there’s outside chances for Greece to knockout the Netherlands (but it’d take the mother of all performances tomorrow by Ireland and by the Greeks in France on Tuesday to do so) and Armenia to stop Wales and Croatia (they’d have to beat both and hope Latvia get something from Croatia tomorrow and Turkey in Cardiff on Tuesday)

Took my lad last night as tickets were fairly cheap and he's never been before.
Probably the worst game of footy I've ever seen. Rashford, Tomori and Gallagher down the left served up some dreadful togger, Rashford did not make 1 forward pass or forward run in the first half, I was astonished when he came back on for the 2nd half. Terence Trent D'arby did us all a favour when he ran into him and forced him off with a head injury I think.
Foden was the only positive player on the pitch, the lad is head and shoulders above any player on the field. he's a delight to watch.
Most interesting part of the game was the paper aeroplanes and the mexican wave.
Southgate out, tactics were awful, we were playing Malta ffs. he's got a duty to entertain, especially when there was 80,000 there and 1000's of young kids, they wont want to go back any time soon.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back