Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

We shouldn't even have to be looking at these bloody clubs results like this, absolutely fkin pathetic this 10 point deduction.
Really riles me up. We were were 8 points clear and 1 win away from about 9th and they have completely destroyed the season. First bit of hope we had since Carlo left and they took it all away without us even playing. I want every point back and even then they will be my enemy till the day i die.

Really riles me up. We were were 8 points clear and 1 win away from about 9th and they have completely destroyed the season. First bit of hope we had since Carlo left and they took it all away without us even playing. I want every point back and even then they will be my enemy till the day i die.

100% mate.

Reactions: Lob
Oh well, could have been worse, I thought there was a chance that Sheff Utd, Burnley and Luton would all win
It can always get worse mate...

The way things are going, at this point if I woke up in the morning to news that the majority of our first squad being stricken with dysentery due to the drinking water at Finch Farm being contaminated and we now have to play the youngsters against United, I wouldn't even bat an eyelid. 🤷‍♂️

*Knock on wood...

I just hope our points deduction doesn’t add an extra pep to luton and Burnley etc. I don’t like all this talk in the media that there are 3 teams worse than us and we’ll be safe. Talk like that will make them more determined to prove everyone wrong. We need 3 points asap or things could get really ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back