Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero love or respect for the horsepunchers, but I’m sorry that is a joke of a pen.

I was just gonna say how much better VAR seems in the European competitions 🤣 WRONG.

It needs scrapping - it’s legalised match fixing and I’m convinced some powerful people are making an absolute killing on the back of these wretched calls.

I have zero love or respect for the horsepunchers, but I’m sorry that is a joke of a pen.

I was just gonna say how much better VAR seems in the European competitions 🤣 WRONG.

It needs scrapping - it’s legalised match fixing and I’m convinced some powerful people are making an absolute killing on the back of these wretched calls.
It was a pen. His arm was out and he stopped it going into the box. Would be different if his arm was down but it was out.

You’d want it given if it was us.

It come up off his knee so not a pen.
I’m not sure that actually counts when the arm is in an unnatural position. He prevented the ball going into the box with his arm. Very slippy slope when that isn’t a penalty.

Newcastle are the new kopites. Any decision that goes against them is suddenly scandalous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back