Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't honestly be pissing your kegs 20 mins into a game in December surely
I'm pissing my kegs 20 mins into a December game because those bastards at the PL will do everything they can to ensure we never get into that stadium, with the possible bonus of folding completely. Context.

I'm pissing my kegs 20 mins into a December game because those bastards at the PL will do everything they can to ensure we never get into that stadium, with the possible bonus of folding completely. Context.

What does any of that have to do with Luton drawing against Arsenal (now losing btw)

You do realise even if we go down we'll still be in our new stadium?
My understanding is that without PL money we're screwed. We'll probably play one game then the gates will be padlocked while 777 are on a one-way unchartered flight to Aruba like that monorail guy from the simpsons.

On topic, Vitinha's just gone close. Hope Young isn't man marking him on the 16th. Absolute six pointer that - possibly more than the one in April last year when we pissed away a 2-1 lead and I thought that was curtains.

My understanding is that without PL money we're screwed. We'll probably play one game then the gates will be padlocked while 777 are on a one-way unchartered flight to Aruba like that monorail guy from the simpsons.

On topic, Vitinha's just gone close. Hope Young isn't man marking him on the 16th. Absolute six pointer that - possibly more than the one in April last year when we pissed away a 2-1 lead and I thought that was curtains.
We’ve got 72 more points to play for. Calm down Ffs

Christ are you currently sat there wrapped in tinfoil like a cocoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back