Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason officials give them everything is because the media put so much pressure on the officials if any result given against the RS results in them dropping points.

Its purposely done by the TV companies whose main source of income is from scab 6 global fans to keep the show on the road.
Exactly, anything they don’t get is at least a week’s worth of scrutiny, no official wants that.

Could you sound more insecure.

The term bedwetter bores the nipples clean off me, I’ve been reading it for the last two and a half years from dullards on here going after fans on here talking about our possible relegation as if we never stayed up by the skin of our teeth twice. It’s condescending nonsense. They have a great chance of winning the title, there’s no getting away from it.

When people say ‘City will win 15 in a row to win it’. Why should the most expensively assembled side in world football with the best manager probably in the history of the game have to win 15 in a row to win the title by a fraction against an absolutely bang average Liverpool team?

Anybody who thinks that they are not winning the title has got their head in the clouds, week in week out they put in average performances and still find a way to win from behind.
Brace yourselves for the incoming 1 million parade lads.
giphy.gif

Arsenal & City wins now please. Reckon Villa will get a result though, meaning the league's boffs get to see the tricky reds stay top for a bit... :coffee:

When people say ‘City will win 15 in a row to win it’. Why should the most expensively assembled side in world football with the best manager probably in the history of the game have to win 15 in a row to win the title by a fraction against an absolutely bang average Liverpool team?
Because they've had a blip and lost games without Rodri - the best midfielder in the world.

They probably won't need a 15 game winning streak to win. But if they need it, I think they can do it. And no other side can do a run like that.

There are 23 games left. City could easily win 20 of them. When it matters, I expect them to win

And if they don't? Arsenal have as good a chance of capitalising as the reds. There's a long way to go.

What matters is Everton this season. If they win it then I dont really care. But I dont think they will anyway.

The term bedwetter bores the nipples clean off me, I’ve been reading it for the last two and a half years from dullards on here going after fans on here talking about our possible relegation as if we never stayed up by the skin of our teeth twice. It’s condescending nonsense. They have a great chance of winning the title, there’s no getting away from it.

They do have a great chance but I'm not reading that from people, I'm reading "oh they've won the title". It's December ffs people need to get a grip, they've won 1 title in 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back