Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ten hag wont get sacked he won manager of the month
It's a bit of an odd one. They're sat in sixth and within one win of CL spaces and their rivals City, and their recent league form is WWWLWL (12 out of 18).

Yet if you've watched their performances, they've been far from stellar, and many would argue that luck has played a significant part in being where they are.

Sacking Ten Haag with their current standing many seem odd, but it'll depend on whether the Glazers (and Ratcliffe) believe he's their long-term future.

There are issues with the squad, their performances and the dressing room; there's a decent change they'll be out of the CL in a fairly comfortable group.

Not an ideal set of results for us today but it was looking much worse at the half times.

As always it's down to us to get something tomorrow, I reckon we're good for a draw at the very least.

United got a reality check there today. They've been absolutely spawning wins for a while now but that today will have really bit them in the arse lol
I cant remember the last time i watched Utd and thought they were a good team.

They are an awful team but sprinkled with a few good individuals who can win games.

For me Ten Hag is getting away with murder, they look devoid of anything the resembles a Utd side.
Long may it continue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back