Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slovak commentator has graduated from Trent to calling 8 of the 11 RS players by their first name. Tsimikas, Konate and the Hungarian triple word score the exceptions.

Salah is Mo Salah.

Not sure he knows the Cheltenham team.

Dunno if you tuned in but we had an amazing commentator for the U19's out in India earlier in the year. Pronounced everyone's names like he was best mates with them.

60m pissed up the wall with that Hoijlund.

He'll score now I've said that like. But he's not very good.
I just don’t understand the point of spending big on a striker that isn’t one of the elite ones. You still pay so much that they have to be given a chance to work but they also are never good enough. Just don’t get it.

Brighton's buy, sell and re-invest policy could see them have a few dips along the way. I'd say we are seeing one, they were battered today.

Still a strong side but short of last season and the new lads will take time.

Anyone who genuinely thinks this lot are favs for the league, what have you been seeing today/this season that I haven't?

They're awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back