Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

West ham concentrating on Europe. Makes me laugh the press saying them winning the conference is their first major trophy in 40 years. Don't think anybody even mentioned that competition until the semis

Supposedly

Tomorrow it will be decided that UEFA does NOT have a monopoly on organising football competitions by the European Court of Justice. This means that after tomorrow, the Super League can be LEGALLY created.

Good. I hope it does. Get rid of the scab six, scrap the PL and reform the four top flights with 86 teams -- 20 in the First Division, 22 in the other three.

Good. I hope it does. Get rid of the scab six, scrap the PL and reform the four top flights with 86 teams -- 20 in the First Division, 22 in the other three.
A common misconception is that the Super League would lead to clubs leaving the PL. it would, in fact, lead to clubs leaving the CL. Not sure how this became so widely misunderstood.

Be good that. Wonder if it would ever take off globally. Doubt it

The way the CL has -- and any potential Super League will have -- the same teams playing each other all the time, the novelty of any new SL will wear off rather quickly. Having a more competitive English league would certainly attract it's fair share of viewers.

The way the CL has -- and any potential Super League will have -- the same teams playing each other all the time, the novelty of any new SL will wear off rather quickly. Having a more competitive English league would certainly attract it's fair share of viewers.
Maybe to us but I think globally people only want to see the big teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back