Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely chelsea's big spending has been made in anticipation of a high league finish and getting European football

have to be worried for them now surely they can't keep spending money

Got to be in some sort of trouble it makes no sense. Their outlay is insane and next year will be their second season in succession without Europe

surely chelsea's big spending has been made in anticipation of a high league finish and getting European football

have to be worried for them now surely they can't keep spending money

Nah, PL will give them a pass to keep spending as they sell shirts in the Far East

i think they should sack poch and hire steve cooper 🤭
Lopetegui still lives in the UK, I could see them going for him ex Madrid manager and that, also you got Hansi Flick still out of work. I think Poch will get a few more games and if it doesn't pick up you will start getting some proper rumours. Chelsea are a club that wants instant success rather than building projects, their fans are not that patient.

News reporting his 25% stake gives him the say re footballing matters including signing and selling of players. Someone is going to be 'his' man operating alongside(?) the manager. This situation could go wrong incredibly quickly.

Brailsford is having the “overview” as he runs all Ineos sports enterprises and Ratcliffe is looking to poach Ashworth from Newcastle
Doubt they’ll accept the current mediocrity and Ten Hags will be gone before end of January unless results upturn sharpish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back