Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two goals in past three games. One was from a set piece and the other a rebound. Arsenal don’t seem to have the creativity to get the job done. 1 point from 9. Poor.

Bottom half of the table is going to look very interesting by the end of January. All the teams I thought would get sucked into a relegation fight are suddenly picking up points recently ……Bournemouth, Wolves, Forest, Palace, Fulham.

My bed sheets are still dry but I've got a bad feeling about the way this is shaping up.
Have to agree. Luton now a point behind with a game in hand.

You just need a Luton, Burnley and/or Sheffield Utd to go on a run and we are up a creek without a paddle.

Of course, if that happens the chances of us getting any of these points back will become very slim.

Have to agree. Luton now a point behind with a game in hand.

You just need a Luton, Burnley and/or Sheffield Utd to go on a run and we are up a creek without a paddle.

Of course, if that happens the chances of us getting any of these points back will become very slim.
Oh I’ve written off the 10 points. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t share the optimism of those who think it’s a foregone conclusion we are getting something back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back