• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Dunno striker only had eyes for the keeper and backed into him made no attempt to play the ball foul for me.
He is looking in the complete opposite direction to the goalkeeper for the seconds before the cross comes in and all the way to the time where Trafford runs out without looking where he is going to try and get to a ball he had no chance of getting. He literally doesn’t look at the goalkeeper once. How exactly does he “only have eyes for the keeper”?.

Goal for me, massive mistake by an inexperienced goalkeeper who should have stayed on his line. Football is a contact sport. Trafford has tried to make it far, far worse than it was, how exactly would that make you fall over and throw your hands in the air? Goalkeeper error all day long.

Last edited:

I love connor Gallagher- wish frank had got him
I think he is one of the most overrated players in the league. Literally just runs about, getting in his teammates way, gives away numerous fouls and has barely any quality on the ball. A player who is better without the ball than with it, a poundland Mason Mount (who is also far better without the ball but is very good positionally).
I love Connor Gallagher because his introduction by Palace when they were winning turned the game in our favour to stay up. He’s also pretty much an ever present in this misfiring Chelsea team.

I think he is one of the most overrated players in the league. Literally just runs about, getting in his teammates way, gives away numerous fouls and has barely any quality on the ball. A player who is better without the ball than with it, a poundland Mason Mount (who is also far better without the ball but is very good positionally).
I love Connor Gallagher because his introduction by Palace when they were winning turned the game in our favour to stay up. He’s also pretty much an ever present in this misfiring Chelsea team.
Mad how we see it differently isn’t it
He’s so tidy on the ball, industrious and high energy
He’d be great under such

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back