Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all know how that would celebrated at anfield though. All the players holding hand running towards the kop. Klopp slapping his chest, and hugging the players…
Sky commentating “looks at these scenes, fantastic, it’s a special team and a special place.”

Oh yeah but I mean in the context of the race. If that win took Arsenal 8 points ahead of Liverpool in the race then i'd understand it more.

They didnt go top, they still have 15 games left and they have been here before and bottled it. To me it was like they had just gone 3 points clear at the top with 2 games to go or something.

City will up the gears and steamroller both of these - as per.

Think so. I dont mind Arsenal tbh but I dont think they will last the course due to the mentality and the lack of a scorer, but City have been there and done it many times. They normally go on some ridiculous run at this point so lets hope they do it again (bar our game v them)

It is but its not as if there are 3 games left and they bottled it last season. Its a massive win but they havent gone top with 2 games to go and they bottled the league last season.

Have a little celebration but dont go ott
You mean like when they drew 2-2 with West Brom at Analfield?

0.jpg

He is blaming the ref now saying he gave me a red card and he was harsh on konate, talks absolute tripe, he will be taking a dump out of his mouth later his ass is too busy talking sh@/

Funny with Klopp...when they win he speaks fairly articulately and measured. When they lose, he babbles like a bevvied Henning Wehn and cant stand still, gurning and blaming the ref. Priceless.
When the mask slips, he truly looks like a deranged lunatic.

Scary to think. deBryune and Salah were on their books too
I think we take the cake though... Didn't we reject Haaland from our youth academy because we didn't think he was good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back