• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are getting left behind big time this season, spurs and liverpool have strengthened considerably relative to us.

Who have Liverpool actually bought that had considerably improved them? they were both one man teams last year, let's see how they cope with both gone/not arsed

Juve has got a very tidy side this year.
Tevez is a cracking signing for them, cant see him refusing to get off the bench for them for some reason ?

Think Di Canio's smile was ironic more than the fact he was happy. You never given a rye smile when something bad happens to you? I like him, the crazy [Poor language removed].

lets just say the start to this prem season has been a proper bore fest.

has there been a cracker yet? missed cardiff vs city, saw the cardiff goals on the big screen yesterday though and my word was city's defence from set pieces embarassing

lets just say the start to this prem season has been a proper bore fest.

has there been a cracker yet? missed cardiff vs city, saw the cardiff goals on the big screen yesterday though and my word was city's defence from set pieces embarassing

Hasn't been a a really exciting one yet

Cardiff beating City was good on a drama basis but not really on a footballing one

Maybe United and Liverpool will be that game?

Hasn't been a a really exciting one yet

Cardiff beating City was good on a drama basis but not really on a footballing one

Maybe United and Liverpool will be that game?

chelsea vs united was dour because of two pretty boring managers. It will probably be more of the same, both managers will play not to lose i fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back