• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there skint like but they probably should have steered cleared of Mouyokolo, Van Dijk beside him was just as bad at times, poorest performace from a centre half pairing i'v seen in a long while.

They did have chances Celtic, wasted by Samaras first half, and Forrest should have taken his in the second.

I know there skint like but they probably should have steered cleared of Mouyokolo, Van Dijk beside him was just as bad at times, poorest performace from a centre half pairing i'v seen in a long while.

They did have chances Celtic, wasted by Samaras first half, and Forrest should have taken his in the second.
Those two were terrible. They missed Wanyama big time. Everything went outside, it was predictable and easily snuffed out.

I do like Forrest though. Him and Izaguirre would be most welcome here.

Celtic losing is a big disappointment

I hope they can pull this back

Blaming Neil Lennon seems a little unfair as well, seeing as the squad he had to pick just isn't up to scratch to begin with and the players themselves cocked up a number of chances

Clearly he had the right tactics, the players just couldn't deliver

Celtic losing is a big disappointment

I hope they can pull this back

Blaming Neil Lennon seems a little unfair as well, seeing as the squad he had to pick just isn't up to scratch to begin with and the players themselves cocked up a number of chances

Clearly he had the right tactics, the players just couldn't deliver
He bought those two puddings at CB.

Here's the full story on Ian Black

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/aug/19/ian-black-accused-betting-sfa

The Rangers midfielder Ian Black has been accused of betting against his own team three times. The former Hearts and Inverness player has received a Scottish Football Association notice of complaint that alleges he bet against his "then-registered club" three times between 4 March 2006 and 28 July 2013.

Black has also been charged with breaching the SFA's disciplinary rule 22 by "betting on a further 10 football matches that involved then-registered club" and "betting on a further 147 football matches".

It is not known which or how many of the three clubs Black is accused of betting against. It is understood that the charges in general encompass his spells at each of his last three clubs – Inverness, Hearts and Rangers.

The rule in question states that "no club, official, team official or other member of team staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall bet in any way on a football match [except authorised and registered football pools]."

The SFA confirmed that the ban applied to any football match anywhere in the world. The range of possible punishments includes a fine, suspension or expulsion from the game.

The governing body also stated that there was no evidence to suggest any breach of rule 23, which prohibits players and officials knowingly behaving in a "manner, during or in connection with a match in which the party has participated or has any influence, either direct or indirect, which could give rise to an event in which they or any third party benefits financially through betting".

Black has been given seven days to respond to the complaint, with a principal hearing pencilled in for 12 September.

On the first date mentioned, Black played 90 minutes for Inverness in a 1-0 home defeat by Motherwell, which cut Caley Thistle's lead over the Lanarkshire side to three points in the race for a top-six place in the Scottish Premier League. The final date in question saw the 28-year-old score in a 4-0 Ramsdens Cup victory for Rangers against Albion Rovers.

The former Blackburn trainee signed for his boyhood heroes, Hearts, in July 2009 and left for Rangers last summer after the Tynecastle club slashed their wage bill. Black famously worked as a part-time painter and decorator in December 2011 to help pay bills when his Hearts wages were overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back