Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one or two of the more moronic posters on this thread were to have a look on the official site (assuming they would know there is one) they would see how proud the lad was to have played for Everton, something 99.9% of us can only dream about. Peasants.

great business, I genuinely forgot we got £8m for him. I was about to post that he's 27, playing in his 8th spell for a club and yet nobody has paid a fee for him yet. Then I saw his wiki say he signed a 5 year contract with us and thought there's no way he's been here 5 years already

Other than the last minute winner at Newcastle the thing I'll always remember him for is the look on his face when warming up with Niasse. Niasse literally couldn't play a straight pass back to him and he had this look of 'is this guy even a footballer or is Bobby on a wind up'

Other than the last minute winner at Newcastle the thing I'll always remember him for is the look on his face when warming up with Niasse. Niasse literally couldn't play a straight pass back to him and he had this look of 'is this guy even a footballer or is Bobby on a wind up'
Ah memories ey! The best memory I have of him was seeing him turfed out for 8m.

Roberto on Tom, “Technically, he is as good as you get. The way he executes, how he reads the game, for me he is one of the most sensational you are going to see in Premier League history. I wouldn’t sell him for any money in the current market.”
Did we really have a manager who regularly talked such utter bs and most worryingly seemed to really believe it? Looking that up made me sigh with relief, once more, that he's gone. To be fair though, thanks to massive inflation in the market Clev turned out to be a good investment financially speaking. Best of luck to him.

Actually, well done on his parting comments.

Fair play.

In light of the numbers who were against him being signed (and I was one), the abuse he's taken on this forum and probably others, and indeed the abuse he's taken during games from Blues, his parting comments are admirable.

Good luck to the guy, he was on a hiding to nothing joining Everton, but retained his dignity and acted professionally.

In light of the numbers who were against him being signed (and I was one), the abuse he's taken on this forum and probably others, and indeed the abuse he's taken during games from Blues, his parting comments are admirable.

Good luck to the guy, he was on a hiding to nothing joining Everton, but retained his dignity and acted professionally.

Yes I agree, a lot more dignity than some who want away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back