2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is absolute garbage, same as Holgate, completely over rated, it is no coincidence our academy lads out on loan are getting sent back aots, they cant pass a ball 5 yards, Unsworth's win the league at all costs mentality is biting us on the backside big time. Holgate looked out of his depth at West Brom yet we think he is the next big thing. Davies is equally bad
Holgate has been our best center half this season, but still proberly isnt good enough.
Thing is Davies either needs to press on quick or be sold in the summer, but the bench is going to help him.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Holgate has been our best center half this season, but still proberly isnt good enough.
Thing is Davies either needs to press on quick or be sold in the summer, but the bench is going to help him.
Mate the pair of them are crap, Davies will probably play because if the other 2 spineless [Poor language removed] set foot inside Goodison on Saturday they will be lynched.

OK mate you keep believing they are good enough, I actually thought he was colour blind because of the amount of times he passes the ball to the opposition.
They were good enough against Chelsea and unbeaten in that 4 game run, you have to ask yourself why they played badly and not just resort to the stupid answers you are coming out with.Until you can answer the simple questions you will continue to say stupid things, I have a feeling you may be doing it for some time to come yet.

I can see why people are saying he should have played after that result at Anfield. However if we are relying on him we are in serious trouble. He’s been absolute garbage for near on 2 years.
He is rubbish but he’ll definitely put in more effort than Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin. We need that until we can fix it properly in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back