2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking waste of a career. He had agression and desire when he first burst on the scene. Touted for England, included in the top teens in world football. Since then he’s just messed around doing absolutely nothing to improve his game and now he’s the worst central midfielder in the league. Hope he skateboards off to the championship and I was one of his biggest fans on here. He sums up the lack of professionalism at the club though. He’s supposed to be a local lad yet he’s grinning all the time as we bounce from loss to loss.

Shocking waste of a career. He had agression and desire when he first burst on the scene. Touted for England, included in the top teens in world football. Since then he’s just messed around doing absolutely nothing to improve his game and now he’s the worst central midfielder in the league. Hope he skateboards off to the championship and I was one of his biggest fans on here. He sums up the lack of professionalism at the club though. He’s supposed to be a local lad yet he’s grinning all the time as we bounce from loss to loss.
New contract more money. Once certain players get it that they completely down tool. He takes more time dressing up than learning the game and how pass a ball 5 yards. Pathetic.

Why can’t he be more like Sigurdsson and just be invisible because I think I’d much prefer it.

What an awful player

Not defending his performance by a long stretch but he basically had to play CM on his own today.
Does'nt mean he can't pass and do the most very basic of things expected of any midfielder at any level of football. Within the first 13mins of the game he had already given the ball back to Wolves 4 times, these are supposed to be professional players ffs.

What else is there to say about him? He's nowhere near good enough for the premier league and we've all known it for some time.
Get rid.

Smacks of Jay Spearing: plays for a Premier League club because he’s come through the youth system. Would a Premier League club actually buy him? I doubt it. Plus, he was only promoted from the youth system because he’s playing for a struggling club, as Spearing was at the time.

I can’t see any particular stand out quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back