2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to shoot towards the far post, he’s about 10 yards out so the keeper is a massive underdog. Is this lack of confidence or a lack of intelligence? Or both?
I like Tom Davies a lot but these high pressure moments/ decisions are where he needs to improve drastically

Lift your head see he's offside. Pretty clear. Michael Owen just said he should have shot too but what would he know compared to some american on a computer.
Michael Owen is wrong.

I can get behind he should have seen he was offside maybe but shooting without thinking is wrong every time.

Lift your head see he's offside. Pretty clear. Michael Owen just said he should have shot too but what would he know compared to some american on a computer.
You do yourself a disservice. Michael Owen didn't have a bank account until he was 38 years old and his mom did pretty much everything for him.

Knew where the onion bag was tho. But I'd probably talk to you about life stuff, like.

Anyone slating him for not scoring need to have a word with themselves. You’d be the same people who would moan if he shot and missed. Catch 22 position for him, thinking someone was in a better position than him, considering he’s not a goal scorer seemed the right thing to do.

What I would say is how good it feels, we are talking about a chance to win it, especially with a few players out. Definitely deserved a point maybe even all three. Was a joy to watch how well we actually did at old Trafford rather than our usual ‘go missing’ performances.

Could have cost us the league title that.
But seriously. In training I bet he takes that on and nuts the back of the net every time. You got to hit them. Only play that pass if it is clear your man is onside.

Status
Not open for further replies.