2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do we accept he isn’t good enough? No doubt there will be some on here giving him yet another chance.
That Mike Hughes and i think Ronnie Goodlass but not as much [more because of his co com] on Merseyside sport were saying the local lads are the easy target, as they always do. instead of saying that the like's of Davies is just not anywhere near good enough and not just because of today before any think it etc, hate the way you get people saying the local lads are the easy target as they should be wanting to win more than anyone in that case, but it never feels that way at all

That Mike Hughes and i think Ronnie Goodlass but not as much [more because of his co com] on Merseyside sport were saying the local lads are the easy target, as they always do. instead of saying that the like's of Davies is just not anywhere near good enough and not just because of today before any think it etc, hate the way you get people saying the local lads are the easy target as they should be wanting to win more than anyone in that case, but it never feels that way at all

Indeed. I struggle to think of a worse player to have made as many appearances as Tom.

I can't believe he is still employed by the club, if he hadn't come through the ranks and been from the area he'd have been released long ago.
Agree, but also think Gordon gets the same protection to some degree. One of today's better performers no doubt, and granted he hasn't had a great deal of game time over the last couple of years, but strip away "he's one of our own" and is there anything other than a very average player there if you just look at the performances?! He's not that much younger than a Rashford or Sancho or Foden, yet is mostly a bench player for a mid-table outfit.

Watching again on match of the day.
He was embarrassing. 4 of the goals came from him been absolutely terrible and a coward.
Get him gone
Completely useless, nowhere near standard.. wouldnt start for any other team in prem and at least half of championship.
Honestly cant fathom how he has got this far in his career

Time is up for this lad. Likeable fella but the core problem of this place is extending contracts because people are likeable. Ergo, get shot.

Lost King at the back post for the first goal.
Poor clearance under no pressure gifts them a corner for the second.
Chickens out of a 50/50 on halfway which they break from and score a third.
Out wide and not tracking back for the fourth.
Mistimes and doesnt successfully intercept a ball for the fifth.

If it wasnt for his goal what else did he do? He is a liability and looks so unfit.
Just watched motd and realised he was at fault for all 5.. Godfrey for 3.. all in completely embarrassing

I don't know where this myth comes from.

Academy lads get so much more leeway than others.

Davies is joint-34th on Everton's list of PL appearances, and he'll likely be considerably higher by the end of this season.

We've seen more than enough.

It’s impossible to make a case for this lad anymore and that’s been the situation for sometime

Manager is onto him as he’s been largely kept away from starting line up this season but squad issues seen him back in today..

What a disaster and that’s taking account of goal he scored for us.

When he scored that goal against City somebody did suggest that was the beginning of the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.