2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, & you need to stop picking on me too ... plus keep of the grass lol
I tried to sweep my chimney. Being a warmish day soot everywhere - hence my bad mood off for a shower -
oliver.jpg

Please Sir. Can I have some more chickpea curry. FFS

He's been our captain - he's been injured hatred for local players like Osman etc is the norm - moan about the prima donnas we can't sell on high salaries eh Fabian Delph etc .....
And I do. And I don’t care if they’re home grown on 10k week or cost 30mil on 100k a week. If they are not good enough then they should be moved. Davies has well overstayed his welcome. He’s rubbish a championship standard player

And I do. And I don’t care if they’re home grown on 10k week or cost 30mil on 100k a week. If they are not good enough then they should be moved. Davies has well overstayed his welcome. He’s rubbish a championship standard player
Get rid of five of them then we would actually get a fee for Tom - More than the other high paid so called stars .......
Imo he's the best of a very bad bunch excluding Decouree......

Get rid of five of them then we would actually get a fee for Tom - More than the other high paid so called stars .......
Imo he's the best of a very bad bunch excluding Decouree......
Well you need to sort your eyes out. You really think he’s better than Allan? Also the last 2 mangers have picked Gomes and delph before him. I’d say he’s 4th choice at best but could easily be 5th.

And that’s embarrassing, 5th choice for a team That finishes mid table. You need to take the homegrown blinkers off. Nearly 150 games. And he’s probably had 10 very good games

Well you need to sort your eyes out. You really think he’s better than Allan? Also the last 2 mangers have picked Gomes and delph before him. I’d say he’s 4th choice at best but could easily be 5th.

And that’s embarrassing, 5th choice for a team That finishes mid table. You need to take the homegrown blinkers off. Nearly 150 games. And he’s probably had 10 very good games
Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.