2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a sad day in Bills' life when our Tom decided to walk away from Everton

result (2).png

He's not brilliant but he's not League One.
His issue is that he plays in midfield and for someone who plays there (regardless of whether its attacking or defensive minded) he has an extremely limited skillset for a player in that area of the pitch. League One might seem harsh but I would say he is lower half of the Championship, I think he is very lucky to have ever played in the top flight tbh.

His issue is that he plays in midfield and for someone who plays there (regardless of whether its attacking or defensive minded) he has an extremely limited skillset for a player in that area of the pitch. League One might seem harsh but I would say he is lower half of the Championship, I think he is very lucky to have ever played in the top flight tbh.

If you watched tonight’s game he’s no worse or different than that Smallbone

What on earth was his agent playing at turning down a contract without having anyone else lined up? He's known for months he was off.

Just looked him up and seems he's more bothered running the chopstick business than finding him a club.

What on earth was his agent playing at turning down a contract without having anyone else lined up? He's known for months he was off.

Just looked him up and seems he's more bothered running the chopstick business than finding him a club.
It's a strange one, he's only turned 25 and has 150 odd PL games under his belt, I know he's not kicked on at the top level and needs the drop down but there should be no shortage of Championship interest, not to mention Scotland or abroad. Maybe there is and he's taking his time or maybe his wage demands are a bit ambitious, but he'd be decent for a lot of sides and he shouldn't be struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.