2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe just accept that all those managers were right and you are wrong?
No sorry I won’t accept that, just because you’ve played at a professional level doesn’t make you a good coach and also gaining your coaching badges doesn’t put you in a position either I get they know more than most outside of the game. So are you telling me Tom Davies is a decent squad player? Or are you going off previous managers persevering with him? I did see you mention he’s your favourite player so maybe that sways your judgement

No sorry I won’t accept that, just because you’ve played at a professional level doesn’t make you a good coach and also gaining your coaching badges doesn’t put you in a position either I get they know more than most outside of the game. So are you telling me Tom Davies is a decent squad player? Or are you going off previous managers persevering with him? I did see you mention he’s your favourite player so maybe that sways your judgement
Who’s your favourite player mate? ??

Come on mate, Coleman=quality knows far more about football than those professional managers just look at his name it’s right on the money if it was 2019.
Fair enough.

But the arrogance in that one is strong. Or maybe not. Maybe he does know more about football than all those managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.