Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
C2OQttXXcAE52yT.jpg
Everton, that.

This boy is gonna be awesome.

And the fact he just takes the pi$$ by wearing his socks half way down his legs adds another 10 million to his price tag!!

HE'S ONE OF OUR OWWWWN, HE'S ONE OF OUR OOWWWWWWN OH TOM DAVIES!!

Go on Tom lad. COYB

The arl people who hate barkley actually love davies because he has that skill but also shows bottle and aggression. Need to love Barkley as well like but at least he's well loved all round so far.

Lets enjoy his performances and not put too much pressure on the young lad of which former Everton or England he's like. We're witnessing what its doing to Barkley aren't we. Davies is playing without the pressure of expectation now. No one knows what he's gonna be like when 25/27. Hopefully he fulfills his potential which right now looks enormous.

The crucial point for me , as it relates to RKs thinking , was when it was Barry that was taken off not Tom. With Schneiderlin and McCarthy to come in with fresh legs it must have been tempting to leave Barry's old head, and old legs on. Great faith shown by RK, and I trust him to handle Davies in the right way , and if it means he doesn't start every game so be it, he'll need a rest sometime. On the other hand we've got no extra cup games to worry about so I'm expecting a lot of PL game time for Tom. He's growing in confidence and stature every game, having shown he has the ability and talent at youth level for us and England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back