Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great effort by him. Some were going apoplectic when I was saying we should have kept the Schneiderlin cash for a playmaker because we have enough at the club in CM.

I think that underlines that view was spot on.

We just spent £22m on Morgan, when Gueye comes back from AFCON Koeman has a very difficult decision

Send him back, we don't need no big money signings with Tom Davies in the team!! Keep your £££ Moshi, the kids will be alright! :)

No. Watch it again closely. His shot clips off the foot of a sliding YaYa. It was on target so definitely his goal and well deserved following the build up

Pretty sure he lifted it clean over the pair of them, but I did think the same at first...

Haha, he's link the anti-Bale when he first started playing for Spurs..

The second touch he takes when he intercepts that pass from the first delights me no end.

Snatched the ball, head up, run it, pass it.

Some day for the boy.

Victor Anichebe
Michael Ball
Ross Barkley
Michael Branch
Danny Cadamarteri
Nick Chadwick
Tom Davies
Gerard Deulofeu
Dan Gosling
Francis Jeffers
Billy Kenny
Ademola Lookman
John Oster
Jack Rodwell
Wayne Rooney
James Vaughan
Vellios Apostolos

Kevin McLeod?
Jose Baxter?
Duffy?
Dowell?
Bidwell?
Craig?
Garbutt?
Akpan?
Craig?
Dunne?
Agard?
Forsjaw?
Anichebe?

Ha I remember Duffy and Bidwell starting vs Bate and Mustafi coming of the bench.

Just watched his celebration after his goal again. The pure emotion of him just before his team mates got to was something else. His dream came true, an Evertonian scoring in the Street End. Apart from a winner against the RS, nothing could be better.

He's done what every kid supporting us wants to do, and there is no better end to do it in front of.

The lad can do everything, he might be the first box to box mid we have had in a very long time.

So being in the States - we get all of our feed through NBC Sports - which I find pretty great actually. But curious as to what the highlight shows (pundits) have been saying about Davies before and after yesterday. Probably safe to say it was his "Coming out Party" Not going to go over the top here - cause there will be games that he doesn't play as well. But wow still smiling 24 hours later thinking of that game... Are pundits actually doing a talking segment on him after yesterday?

Want Besic back and healthy, I expect it would be Gana, Schneiderlin, Davies, Besic, and Barry next year, with Gibson, McCarthy, Cleverly all sold.

We shouldn't praise the beard and hair too much, he's young and is bound to be inconsistent at this stage in his career. There'll be the odd handlebar moustache and ponytail for sure, but you've just got to let it ride while he learns his trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back