Homepage Article Top 10 Kit Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the salmon monstrosities we had in 93 and 2001. Just get reminded of Brett Angell and Idan Tal, heavy. I quite liked the silver 01/02 away, although generally the puma kits were awful apart from 02/03 season.
The amber 11/12 3rd kit and the 07/08 home kit are my favourites.

The 93 Salmon kit is beautiful. One of our best ever for me. Especially with the bold NEC logo, I hated the scruffier version.

One of my personal favourites. Earliest kit I remember wearing and one of the only aways I’ve ever owned. Still hangs in my wardrobe with Ferguson 9 on the back and has moved to every home with me since I was a kid.

View attachment 119164

I love this kit.

During the Summer months in my teenage years when there wasn't any Junior football to be played I'd go out early of a Saturday morning and play footy with my mates for hours on the school field.

I'd been home for a while in my room - probably getting ready to play FIFA on the SNES - when I pushed my bedroom door closed to discover my parents had bought me the kit and hung it up on the back of my door! I was made up and left it hanging there, constantly admiring it until I wore it for the first time.

Thanks for reminding me of that memory! My Mum asking me what I was looking at on the internet because I was smiling as I wrote this.

Anyone here ever buy the keeper kit?
I did once it was a cracking jersey.. back in the 90s or possibly early 00s can't remember the year..
View attachment 119179
There's only room for one goalkeeper jersey and it has to be this.

Screenshot_20210225-144034_Gallery.jpg

:)

I love this kit.

During the Summer months in my teenage years when there wasn't any Junior football to be played I'd go out early of a Saturday morning and play footy with my mates for hours on the school field.

I'd been home for a while in my room - probably getting ready to play FIFA on the SNES - when I pushed my bedroom door closed to discover my parents had bought me the kit and hung it up on the back of my door! I was made up and left it hanging there, constantly admiring it until I wore it for the first time.

Thanks for reminding me of that memory! My Mum asking me what I was looking at on the internet because I was smiling as I wrote this.
Boss this mate.

There's only room for one goalkeeper jersey and it has to be this.

View attachment 119185

:)

I remember going by bus with my Mum to the club shop which was then part of Goodison. I didn't even know for sure they sold the Goalie kits.

I was tall for my age and never fit into my teams proper kit, so that kit above is what I wore when playing for the school or Sunday league for a couple of seasons. Loved it.

I always liked the camouflage Goalkeeper top we had in the early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.