Top 3 to blame

Who is most to blame for Everton's current predicament?

• Total voters
Moshiri made us Usmanov’s plaything and as a result didn’t take our accounting seriously. Usmanov got himself sanctioned through building his wealth as part of Putin’s rise to murderous autocrat.

Kenwright sold to Moshiri, tying us to this chaos.

Hard to look beyond those three for me. Everyone else on that list are minor players.
I ain't saying Moshiri is blameless (far, far from it), however it does appear as if he was to some extent the puppet of Usmanov, who was our real owner.

It looks as if he was the one with the money and pulling the strings, so while it's conjecture, I think it's fair to argue that it is his mismanagement that's fuelled it.

But, like I said, Kenwright was the one who sold to Moshiri/Usmanov and it was he who remained part of the shambolic leadership structure.

For the fans, it will be Bill's legacy that is truly stained by this all because he chose to not sell to others, he chose Moshiri/Usmanov and managed the decline.

Too many factors to mention but it has to come from the top. The club has been in steady decline for the last 30 years but in the last 10 the managerial and recruitment approach had been nothing short of diabolical. I think we are at a point were I don’t think anyone would have a definitive answer of what we need to do to progress as a football club. Every manager including Ancelloti has its critics for one reason or another but the problems run much deeper than just managers. We make the FA look like a well oiled machine that how bad it had been run. The club required a philosophy and structure to how we play the type of players we acquire, including age, footballing attributes, physical and mental attributes. We then look at present managers and future managers with concession plans for when things change. Players leave managers but the football club have to factor these things in. People criticised Brands and Walsh but they were never given the freedom to do their job effectively with the Kenwright and Moshiri at the helm and the manager merry go round. I can’t think of a more different management style than Koeman, Silva, Ancelloti then Benitez. Where is the continuity there? People can try and palm it off and blame the fans but we have had a tough gig the last few years and managing a club the size of ours is a big responsibility for even the most seasoned managers. I remember when De Zerbi took the Brighton job. I think he lost the 1st 4 games. Ima fine making a start like that in Everton’s current climate. People may think I’m joking but the Everton manager role is possibly one of the toughest jobs in European football right now.

Moyes should be there. It started going pear shaped soon after he left. Game over when Roberto went and here we are now. A succession of clueless managers and DOF's led by a clueless board. No backbone or nouse in any of them.
I know Martinez had his critics and some w
here of his own making but one thing I will say is he had idea of how he wanted his team to play. Under him we had Barkley Stones and Lukaku all flourishing. If McCarthy could have stayed injury free and he wasn’t constantly having to buy from the bargain basement and wheel ad deal he might have got us moving in the right direction. I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t be where we are now.

I know Martinez had his critics and some w
here of his own making but one thing I will say is he had idea of how he wanted his team to play. Under him we had Barkley Stones and Lukaku all flourishing. If McCarthy could have stayed injury free and he wasn’t constantly having to buy from the bargain basement and wheel ad deal he might have got us moving in the right direction. I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t be where we are now.
Can only agree mate, hence I had to name drop him. ;)

Kenwright
Moshiri
Every bad decision from employing managers ,to totally inept yes men or women on the board have come from kenwright and moshiri ,a total gross mismanagement of our football club .
And in some ways we are all to blame some who laughed and derided at supporters who wanted change even before moshiri landed and we are probably not even at rock bottom yet but maybe not that far off

1. Kenwright for choosing the only billionaire who would allow him to run the show so incompetently.

2. Moshiri. Allowing hundreds of millions to be spent without any form of checks and balances. Madness for an accountant

3. The players. I'd love to blame the CEO , but let's be honest Denise was promoted beyond her expertise to be a patsy. All the managers and directors of football have underperformed and squandered millions on crap . However the players have been an absolute disgrace. Just to pick one , and it could be anyone , how can DCL supposedly a striker in all consciousness pick up his salary when he hasn't scored in over 20 games

The fans for me.

WE sat idly by while we appointed pigman, we abused fans who tried to protest the Board.

We can call Kenwright this and Moshiri that, but at the end of the day, we sat on our hands and watched it all unfold.

Even now, while the club is rotting from the inside we spent a fortune on protesting the Premier League.

We have the club we deserve.

If people want to know who is to blame, find a mirror.